Another day another inch of snow. Well maybe not an inch but it did snow again today.
But I think I can see a small flicker of light. Either that or I'm just going totally NUTS!
We had a ride planed for this Sunday. We had to cancel it due to Extreme cold and snow in the forecast. I guess we will try for the 16th and if not then the next Sunday. I guess we just need to keep on keepin on!
This can't last forever and I'm sure the weather will turn around soon.
I hope that some of you are getting in some riding and that someone has some decent weather.
Till next time.....