Sunday, March 02, 2008

A day missed

48 degrees and I didn't ride? What is wrong with me? We have been going through an epic winter and I've been sick for the last week and a half. Yes the flu has hit Wisconsin. I was out from work Saturday and Monday. A couple other people that I work with were out all week. So I feel lucky!
I thought I should ride and little and push what was left out, but still not enough energy to do more then walk up stairs. So no riding today! And to add insult to sickness we are going to get more snow, CRAP!!!!
On the brighter side time changes next week and SPRING will get here sometime... right?

With a little luck the flu will be out of my system soon and I can ride soon!!

Till then I guess I can dream of riding....
I hope that someone is getting to ride. If so let me know, I need to ride through someone!

Peace and Grease,
Grumpy

No comments: