Friday, February 08, 2008

Welcome

Thanks you to everyone that just joined!
Looks like we should get post from all over. Nebraska will be well represented from McCook to Omaha. With threats in Oregon (Oregon threat), New Hampshire (capn cowbell), California (Peter), Texas (I think thats where Mrstinky is), Iowa (blueIF) and me (Grumpy)in Wisconsin.

We just got done with our yearly "Storm of the Century". Janesville got 21.5" of snow Tuesday from about 4:00 pm till Wednesday night at 7:00. Coming home from work it was snowing again.
I don't think it will ever stop. Whatever time changes in a month! With a little luck I'll get some riding in before that.

Once again Thank for joining. Please post when ever you get the chance.
I'm looking forward to some good spring riding.
Till then..

Peace and grease!

Grump

No comments: