Saturday, December 30, 2006

New home for Dual-Threat!


After a long year of searching I have gained access to a New Domicile for TDT. There is heat in the Summer and A/C in the Winter. If you want to sigh up for our Winter training camp let me know (grumpy@dualthreat.net)there are limited spaces available.
Also there is limited restrooms available as well so please limit the intake of food. I know that I need to cut weight, so do your part. Also there is no power bring your sleeping bag and camp stove if you want to eat. The good news it that snow is on the way so there will be plenty of water, if you bring heat. Or just eat snow cones. (yes that would be the original style). The up side is it does have a good roof that will keep out the rain and snow. As well as a weather vain so we will know what direction the wind is coming from.
I can't think of a better way to start the 2007 season. Team CSC has there "Boot Camp" Team Dual Threat has the Red Neck Camp.

No comments: