Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dual Threat on the Alpe!




Well if you got the chance to play in the Superbowl or the World Series would you?
The answer is yes of course. Well I got the chance to do cyclings superbowl. Ride
Alpe d'Huze, on the day the pro rode up. Going through the lines of people, turn after turn. Not that I need to say it but if you ever get the chance to go to the Tour,
DO IT! But don't do it like I did it. Have more then 200 miles under your belt. I finished but it wasn't pretty. A triple 30-42-53, with a 13-29. I lived in the 30-29 and wished I had a bigger gear. But I lived up to the Dual Threat moto I climbed like a sprinter! And losing minutes when seconds count! After it was all said and done what a ride. Here are a few pictures of my pain, I hope that you will enjoy.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Ahhh yes, I could watch the old man suffer all day.